You might not realise you need a book to make a sandwich but this sandwich recipe book will blow that theory right out of the window and could possibly save your university bound childs life!
Forget limp cheese sarnies in your boring lunch box, this is what we call a sandwich! 101 taste bud tickling sandwiches to be exact with every type of food imaginable.
Sandwich recipes with inspiration from all over the globe will have you reaching for that key ingredient – the bread. So many sandwich choices are on offer with paninis, hogies, boccadillos, tartines and baguette ideas ready to get you started.
The BLT will look slightly dismal after a Japanese noodle sandwich or maybe a Shrimps po’ boy from Louisiana will get you excited (huge picnic showboat opportunity here).
Also included are historical sandwich references such as one from Queen Alexander, so buy this book today and impress your friends with your sandwich know-how.
- 101 mouthwatering recipes to spread on your bread
- From the humble cheese and tomato sandwich to an enormous meatball sub, the sandwich is the most versatile type of food imaginable
- Delicious recipes from around the world
- If you want make a caramel pork banh mi baguette from Vietnam, a Shrimp po' boy from Louisiana, a Japanese fried noodle sandwich, or a French croque monsieur, buy this book now!
- Recreate historical sandwiches such as the Queen Alexandra, variations to pimp up your average BLT, and random sandwich-based facts that are guaranteed to improve your life
Dimensions: 19.6 x 19.6 x 2cmDimensions
- 2.0cm x 19.6cm x 19.6cm
101 Sandwiches Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.