99 Ways To Open A Beer: Without A Bottle Opener
When life is tough, youve got to get the heck out of the drama, stick your feet up and grab a cold one. But what happens when youve got that frothy cold beer out of the fridge and you cant for the life of your find a bottle opener?!
Its like hell on earth, watching your beer go warm as its sat in your hand all because you cant open it!
Stop making life so difficult and wise up with this brilliantly ingenious book!
99 Ways To Open A Beer Without A Bottle Opener does exactly what it says on the tin gives you super clever ways to open your beer without the need for a bottle opener. Use a belt, TV remote, baby carriage, golf club, park bench and even the spine of this hardcover book! Score!
- A cold brew in hand with no means to open it? Never suffer the beer drinker's worst nightmare again.
- Indispensable guide featuring 99 ways to get the job done fast
- Use anything and everything in sight - belt buckle, TV remote, baby carriage, dog collar, ski binding, golf club, park bench and many more!
- Photographs and step-by-step instructions for each method
- Plus: the spine of this hard cover opens bottles, too
Dimensions: 12 x 15.7 x 1.4cmDimensions
- 1.4cm x 15.7cm x 12.0cm
99 Ways To Open A Beer: Without A Bottle Opener Customer Reviews
Related products in Funny Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.