iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience for Two Video
iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience for Two
How It Works
1. Simply click "Add to Cart" to purchase this experience
2. Choose between an e-voucher to your inbox, or a gift pack through the post
3. Receive your voucher, book your experience and enjoy!
Ever fancied Skydiving but thought it was a bit too high? Then why not give indoor skydiving a go, all of the exhilaration but without the height issues. This fantastic experience is completely unique and you will be in a wind tunnel that was used to test the aerodynamics of F1 racing cars! Once you arrive you will undertake various health and safety training and then it will be time for you to step into the airflow. You will experience the thrill of a completely safe and controlled environment. This experiences is open to everyone from the age of 4 so even the little ones can get involved in the fun.
Once you have been in contact with the centre you will be given a report time, it is very important that you dont arrive any later than the time you have been issued. You will then be given a briefing and receive all the information you need for the activity. You will then go on to practice different techniques and practise your freefall. Once this is complete you will be kitted out in your flight suit, headgear, goggles, knee and elbow pads and then entered into the tunnel with your instructor ready for it all the begin. You will have two 1 minutes skydives. At the end of the day you will receive a DVD recording of your experience. All the equipment that is needed is provided. You should arrive in casual clothes such as a t-shirt without a collar and lace up trainers.
- The voucher that you will receive is valid for 10 months and entitles two people to two flights for one minute each.
- Please be aware that that you will not be able to fly together and you must book a time for your Skydive.
- The maximum weight for the activity is 18 stone and the minimum age is 5 years old.
- For all under 18s a parent or guardian must sign a waiver form giving them permission to take part.
- The experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has ever had a dislocated shoulder.
- You must check with your doctor first if you have a history of neck/back/heart problems.
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- Customers must bring their voucher and confirmation email from Airkix on the day of the flight.
iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Adrenaline Zone
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.