There is no denying just how amazingly scrumptious brownies are and now you can cook your very own brownies to perfection with this Brownie Maker in just 7-8 minutes.
This brilliant idea has been made especially for you so that you can cook your very own taste sensation and impress friends and family with your culinary skills.
When cooking your brownies you can use either the brownie cutter, included with your Brownie Maker, or make one big one and cut into bite-sizes to share (or keep all to yourself, which ever you prefer).
Once you have prepared your brownie mixture, pre-heat your brownie maker and grease the top and bottom of it with oil and brownie cutter if you intend to use.
Wait for the green light to come on and you can start to put your mixture into the Brownie Maker. Ensure that the mixture comes no more than halfway up the cutter as the batter will expand as it cooks. Close the lid and cook for 7-8 minutes.
Once your brownies are cooked, all you have to do is remove the brownies from the machine and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Allow a little time to cool and they will be good enough to eat!
Making brownies couldn’t be easier and the Brownie Maker will make a perfect gift for those who love to get creative in the kitchen.
Why not try the Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Recipe –
What you will need:
- 350g dark chocolate
- 200g unsalted butter
- 250g dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 70g plain flour
- Vegetable oil for greasing
How to make them:
- Melt 300g of the chocolate and butter together in a small heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir well to combine and leave to cool.
- Chop the remaining 50g of chocolate in to small pieces.
- Place the dark brown sugar in a medium bowl and break up any lumps. Add one egg at a time and using a wooden spoon, beat the sugar and eggs together until well beaten and pale in colour. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and then add this to the chocolate mixture along with the chopped chocolate pieces, gently mix using a figure of eight action until the flour has been incorporated.
- Pre-heat the Brownie maker, and using a pastry brush grease the bottom andtop of the brownie with oil and the brownie cutter insert.
- Wait for the green ready light to illuminate and then add one heaped dessert spoon of mixture to each of the sections. Make sure the mixture comes no more than halfway up the cutter sides as the batter will expand during cooking. Close the lid and cook forbetween 7-8 minutes. They should be firm to touch but still springy, if in doubt insert a cocktail stick if it comes out with crumbs on it then it is ready if it is still very sticky cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Remove the brownies from the machine and allow them to cool on a wire rack.
This mixture will be enough to make 24 yummy brownies to eat. Simply repeat the process above until all of the mixture has been used.
Please note: If you like your brownies gooey in the centre, reduce the cooking time slightly.
Brownie Maker Customer Reviews
02 August 2012
Bought for a present, fast delivery good condition, not too big - just right!
26 December 2011
Really good product, does what it says on the tin! Perfect for any foodie!! :)