Buschbeck Rondo Masonry Barbecue with Copper Mantelpiece
To call this a barbecue doesn't really do it justice. It acts as a barbecue, a garden focal point, a firepit and a patio heater all in one! It's a quality piece of kit in a granite and copper finish, which is sure to make you the envy of all your friends!
Buschbeck Masonry Barbecues are almost certainly the finest semi-permanent barbecues available in Europe. They are not officially permanent - they are moveable - but as they weigh almost half a tonne it's not likely that you'll carry them backwards and forwards from your garage every time! They're effectively like a brick-built barbecue, but bigger and better!
There is no need to keep them inside though - they are completely weatherproof. They make an attractive focal point in any garden and they can stay there all year round. The Buschbeck Barbecue Fireplaces are manufactured from unique high-quality materials so there is never a need to cover them, paint them, render them or to apply any form of treatment...ever!
It's not uncommon for Buschbeck Barbecues to still be going strong after 20 years.
There are a number of unique features of Buschbeck barbecues:
- Double walled construction - Choose between charcoal or wood as your fuel. Use charcoal for cooking and then once you've finished cooking use logs or firewood and turn your barbecue into a firepit or patio heater to keep you warm!
- Safety - Buschbeck is the only European brand of masonry barbecues to achieve the very stringent TUV/GS safety standard. The special construction ensures a high level of safety as air is constantly circulating between the outer skin and the five part furnace area, keeping the outer shell cool at all times.
- Cooking - It has three adjustable cooking heights and comes with a heavy duty chrome grill with plenty of space to grill on for even the hungriest of gatherings!
- Maintenance free - If needed, simply jet-wash or hose-down at the end of the season! There is no need to apply any form of treatment at any time during their lifetime.
- Well built - Steel reinforced concrete and quartz on all components except the chimney.
- Easy to assemble - Each barbecue contains approximately 10 sectional components, of which only two require mortaring with the cement provided.
- Attractive garden focal point - The attractive look of all the Buschbeck range ensures that your barbecue will cook great and look great!
- Fuel storage - Use the handy lower compartment for storing your fuel.
The Rondo has a high quality white quartz grantite finish that is complemented by its real copper insert on the mantelpiece, giving it a modern look that would complement any garden setting.
Its spaciously proportioned combustion chamber allows easy access to either turn over food whilst cooking or for loading more fuel on. It's a dream for anyone who loves to barbecue!
The life expectancy of these barbecue fireplaces is very difficult to express but in Europe where Buschbeck barbecues are widely distributed it is not unusual to see examples that are in excess of 20 years old! As far as maintenance goes there is little or nothing to do. If the barbecue's appearance becomes a little too "weathered" for your liking simply use a jet wash to clean it down!
Why not check out the great new Q Bag's, another Super BBQ accessory to enhance outdoor cookery.
- Height - 208cm / 6'10"
- Width - 120cm / 3'11"
- Depth - 70cm / 2'4"
- Width - 54cm / 21"
- Depth - 34cm / 13"
Please note: The barbecue is delivered on one shrink wrapped pallet complete with printed assembly instructions and can weigh up to 510 kilos. Each barbecue contains approximately 10 sectional components (of which only two require mortaring with the cement provided). Ideally two people are required to assemble the barbecue as some of the individual components are quite heavy. Our transport providers will only deliver your barbecue fireplace to the nearest vehicular access point at the delivery address and are under no obligation to place the barbecue or any of its components any nearer to the barbecue's final position. At least one suitable adult should therefore be available to receive delivery.