Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, there they are, where? Over there, no they have gone, no there again. Whoops, gone again. Not an untypical scenario on a summer's day when children are provided with a container of bubble mixture. Children blow the bubbles chase them around trying to catch the elusive bubbles, then before you can say fairy dust the bubbles burst. Puff! You could say that the disappearing bubbles are all part of the fun but what if the fun could last a little bit longer? With Catchabubble the fun can last longer! Simply blow the bubbles and wait a few seconds for the bubbles to set before catching them and then catch some more, stacking the bubbles as you go.
How to use;
- Remove the wand slowly so that the excess solution drips back into the tube. Point the wand into the air and gently blow through the gap in the wand.
- Be amazed as bubbles flow into the air. Then after a few seconds the bubbles can be caught in the hand. Try to stack as many bubbles as possible.
- Please note the colour may vary.
- Catchabubble solution is a hundred percent water soluble but it could leave a residue on absorbent or fabric surfaces. To remove simply wash with hot water only.
- The bubbles are safe for use and are not harmful but they do taste bad so young children should be supervised.
- 0.0cm x 11.0cm x 17.0cm
This product is recommended for age 5+.
Catchabubble Customer Reviews
Related products in Science and Discovery Kits
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.