Colour Yourself To Calmness
Hand drawn by artist Sue Coccia, the Colour Yourself to Calmess is an adult colouring book of 100 beautiful images from the animal kingdom. Relax as you browse and select a bear, wolf, bird, dolphin or other creature image. Art therapy is no stranger to colouring in and helps you explore your creativity and inner peace. Pick up your colouring in pencils and feel yourself unwind.
Sue Coccia's image inspirations are drawn from her neighbouring Washington State, USA and depict animal images or totems from around the world. Deep spirituality is represented in the animal totems and you will find that you will be drawn to one specific animal even though you are unsure of why.
As each image is hand-drawn, Sue chooses to start the drawing from the middle, adds intricate animal or nature imagery and then outlines at the very end. For those with eagle eyes’ look out for the ladybird in each image representing good luck, happiness and prosperity!
- Colour in stunning images of bears, wolves, birds, dolphins that will soothe and relax you
- Colouring is a form of art therapy, as well as a way to help you explore your creativity
- The drawings depict animal images, or totems, from around the world
- Animal totems represent a deep spirituality
- Most people have a favourite animal that they identify with, even if they cannot always express why.
- Each artwork is drawn by hand
- Look for the secret ladybird hiding in every image: she represents good luck, happiness and prosperity!
Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 1.6cm
Colour Yourself To Calmness Customer Reviews
Related products in Adult Colouring Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.