Cook Your Date into Bed
The way to a date’s heart is through their stomach – or, at least, it is now!
Cooking can be a complex process, and, when you throw a date (not the fruit kind) or two into the mix, it makes everything even more difficult to understand.
Have you ever found yourself wondering what the most available aphrodisiac is or where you can get some food that will make your next date want to eat you for dessert?! Yes? Well then this book is for you!
This no-nonsense approach to cooking and romance is the way forward. It provides excellent recipes and tips to help you create some truly mouth-watering foods – whilst also getting rid of all those clichéd ideas of foods as aphrodisiacs.
Every situation from the first date to the morning after is covered, and you even get recipes and ideas for when your relationship becomes a little…comfortable.
The author also gives you some hilarious examples of horrors involving dates and food – all kindly donated by her close friends.
- A collection of recipes and stories from the complex world of courtship
- Frustrated at the cheesy pile of utter toss written about the relationship between food and romance, Helen Graves decided to do something about it
- Cynical sideways glance at the genre
- Food and drink recipes that will make you look totally slick with minimal effort
- Every situation covered, classic evening dinner, to the morning after (wahey!), the picnic date, the cinema date...
- Contains bitching about silly assumptions along the way, like the concept of aphrodisiac foods that is tirelessly rolled out
- Contains pros and cons of the various dating scenarios and some horror stories involving food and dating
Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 1.4cmDimensions
- 1cm x 13cm x 19cm
Cook Your Date into Bed Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.