When Ella Woodward was diagnosed with a rare health condition - Postural Tachycardia Syndrome - in 2011, she set about healing herself through food and after blogging for two years, the Deliciously Ella website came about and now we have this wonderful healthy recipe book.
Deliciously Ella embraces clean, healthy eating and has more than 100 new sugar free, gluten free and dairy free recipes to tickle and excite your taste buds. A reformed sugar monster Ella was inspired by her own health problems to write recipes that would improve her diet – the proof is in the pudding, the healthy pudding in this case.
Not only are there simple dishes to try but also food-on-the-go, delicious raw treats, exciting fresh dips and bowls of seasonal veggies – all of which will leave you with glowing skin, bundles of energy and better long term health. This book is a lifestyle choice, eating fresh foods that your body loves and gaining all the benefits back.
It worked for Ella, make it work for you – purchase Deliciously Ella and reap the benefits straight away. Buying as a gift? – you could be helping someone get their health back on track.
- Ella's philosophy is all about embracing the natural foods that your body loves
- From sumptuous desserts, to food on the go, delicious dips, raw treats and rainbow bowls of awesome veggies
- Create fresh, simple dishes which are easy to make and taste amazing
- Featuring more than 100 new sugar-free, gluten-free and dairy-free recipes to excite your taste buds
- This collection will inspire you to eat for better health, glowing skin and boundless energy
Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 2.4cm
Deliciously Ella Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.