If there's any animal who lives a truly royal life, it's the not-so-humble cat. From dressing up to scandalising the neighbours, every cat has a special place in the world. Which place could be more special than Downton Tabby?!
Containing beautiful photographs and artwork, this book tells the tale of England's oldest (and fanciest) family of cats. From their love lives, to the sinking of the Kitanic; every page of this book is truly amewsing!
This fun little book is ideal for anyone who loves cats and even those who adore Downton Abbey acting as a spin-off of the popular show, and speaking volumes of the way we treat our cats.
- Downton Tabby is about England's oldest and finest family of cats
- Beautiful (and scandalous) photographs and art
- Tells the story of their lives and loves
- Posh, spoiled, stuck-up-but-charming, English cats
- As well as affectionately making fun of Downton Abbey a more humorous point is made: We treat our cats like high society
Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.1 x 13.4 cmDimensions
- 13.4cm x 1.1cm x 17.8cm
Downton Tabby Customer Reviews
Related products in Books for Animal Lovers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.