Eat Yourself Smart: Ingredients And Recipes To Boost Your Brain Power
Eating yourself smart has never been easier with the help of Gill Paul.
For those who have trouble concentrating, thinking of innovative ideas or having a clear mind this book is for you! With a range of brain enhancing foods Gill shows you how to incorporate them into your daily life to feel the effects of them in your body.
Key foods include beetroot, brown rice, coffee, kidney beans, pecans and strawberries to name a few. Containing over 60 easy and delicious recipes it will fast become part of your weekly routing to have you feeling smarter and healthier.
- Trouble concentrating, coming up with ideas or thinking clearly?
- Eating more brain-activity-enhancing foods in this book can help!
- Key foods that have been proven to benefit brain functions
- Problem-solver helps you choose the ingredients that bring benefits ranging from mental alertness, longer attention span, * restful sleep to prevention of dementia
- 60 Easy-to-follow, quick-to-prepare, completely delicious recipes
- Weekly meal planners
- Cook yourself clever and achieve optimum health
Dimensions: 15.5 x 21.4 x 1.1cmDimensions
- 1.1cm x 21.4cm x 15.5cm
Eat Yourself Smart: Ingredients And Recipes To Boost Your Brain Power Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.