Goats Cheese Making Kit
Have you ever wondered how they make cheese? Or, more specifically, how they make goat's cheese? No, it's not by hanging goats upside down in a shed, despite what your friends might think! You can learn all about making your own goats cheese using this ultra-fun Goats Cheese Making Kit.
Surprise all your friends with your wealth of knowledge, and your very own blends of goat's cheese by using the step by step instructions and your very own herbs and spices. Before you know it, you'll be the talk of the town thanks to your fantastic home-made cheeses and because the kit lasts an entire year, and makes up to 20lbs of cheese, you'll have more than enough to go around!
- Make goat's cheese in less than 2 hours
- Just add milk with this homemade cheese making kit and make soft, creamy and delicious Goats Cheese
- Comes gift boxed
- Each Kit makes 10 batches of cheese, each batch makes around 2lbs
- The Kit lasts for over a year
- You can customise your cheese with different herbs and spices
- You don't need any fancy equipment, just a large pan and spoon
- Butter muslin
- Dairy thermometer
- Organic sea salt
- Citric acid
- 8.0cm x 15.6cm x 24.2cm
Goats Cheese Making Kit Customer Reviews
Related products in Food Making Kits
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.