Haynes - Royal Marines Fitness Manual
When you want to get fit, theres nothing like training to help you on your way. And theres no doubt that, unless youre a professional athlete or in the army, its blooming hard trying to get yourself into shape. Thats where this brilliant official Royal Marines Fitness Manual comes in. Packed with step-by-step guides and photographs to help you figure out how to do all the activities and exercises correctly, this manual is your answer to belly flab! Put yourself through the same structured, demanding regime that the Royal Marines have to go through, and watch as the results start to speak for themselves.
No spending money on expensive fitness instructors, or starving yourself; this guide will help you get fit in an easy and interesting manner. Prepare for that marathon, put on muscle mass or simply lose weight with your guide at hand to help you through and motivate you to become as fit as a Royal Marine.
- Packed with facts and step-by-step instruction accompanied by hundreds of colour photographs
- The Royal Marines the training, ethos and lifestyle
- Physical fitness including the seven components of fitness
- Fitness psychology training your mind to control your body
- Exercise physiology understand how your body will respond to training
- Diet and nutrition, the facts and figures you need to know
- Fitness programme, the Royal Marines approach
- Warm up, cool down, the reasons, the importance and the ways
- Fitness training all the methods, aerobic, anaerobic, circuits and weights
- The exercises extensive, step-by-step instructions for all types of fitness training
Dimensions: 27 x 21 x 1.5cm
Haynes - Royal Marines Fitness Manual Customer Reviews
Related products in Books for Sports Lovers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.