Want to feel better, lose weight and have more energy? Then ‘The Art of Eating Well’ recipe book by London based sisters Jasmine and Melissa Helmsley will teach you the principles of healthy eating for life-long enjoyment. Their philosophy is simple, a healthy gut leads to a healthy body and mind, in all essence a happier you.
No worries if you think you are going to miss out, this amazing book includes over 150 mouth-watering recipes that can be enjoyed every day whether you are at home, with friends or eating out. In fact Hemsley and Hemsley recipes are so delicious you will forget their main purpose which is to give you good health and excellent nourishment.
All of the recipes are free from refined sugar (really bad stuff), high starch, grain, gluten and are alkaline friendly.
Written in a relaxed informal way ‘The Art of Eating Well’ will also give you a comprehensive advice on ingredients, equipment, planning ahead, juicing, packed lunches and snacks – needed for those with busy lives. Amazing photography and design, this healthy eating Hemsley and Hemsley cookbook is just waiting to find your kitchen shelf.
- A revolutionary cookbook that will help anyone who wishes to feel better, lose weight or have more energy
- London-based sisters Jasmine and Melissa Hemsley teach their principles of life-long healthy eating with exciting and inventive recipes
- So delicious you forget the purpose is good health and nourishment
- Stunning book includes over 150 mouth-watering recipes - all free from grain, gluten, refined sugar, high starch and are alkaline friendly
- Down-to-earth, encouraging and practical guidance
- Includes comprehensive advice on ingredients, techniques, equipment, cooking in advance, meal plans, juicing, and packed lunches and snacks that fit busy lifestyles
Dimensions: 25 x 20 x 3cmDimensions
- 3.0cm x 20.0cm x 25.0cm
Hemsley Hemsley Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.