Home Made Cookie Stamper
After a hard afternoon baking if you are anything like us you will want the people who sample your culinary delights to know the delicious cookies you have created are homemade. Well with the Home Made Cookie Stamper you won't have to worry about having to mention it as the words ‘Home Made’ are clearly stamped on the cookie
they are eating, genius!
Why not try your hand at chocolate cookies, raisin cookies or oat cookies, the possibilities are endless! But whatever flavour you choose make sure they are stamped with Home Made so everyone knows that you made them.
We love all types of cookies here at Prezzybox but here is one of our favourite recipes to get you started.
You will need:
- 250g butter
- 140g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 300g plain flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190ºC (gas mark 5)
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt
- Mix in butter and blend until mixture is crumbly. Stir in egg yolk and vanilla essence. Blend well. Chill dough for one hour for better cookies
- Regularly sprinkle work surface and stamp with flour
- Separate dough into golf ball sized chunks
- Slightly flatten the balls and stamp
- Place on a greased baking sheet
- Bake for 6 - 8 minutes, or until lightly brown
- Remove from oven and leave for a couple of minutes to harden, and then transfer to a wire cooling rack
- Enjoy your ‘Home Made’ cookies
Home Made Cookie Stamper Customer Reviews
19 December 2012
18 December 2012
Looks fab...lets see how lovely the bickies turn out...!!
11 October 2012
Makes a present out of ordinary biscuits! Perfect for Christmas and birthday presents. The stamper itself cleans up well and the biscuits are easy to remove from the stamper itself. Would buy for baking buddies!
27 August 2012
Ordered, delivered quickly, re packed as a present so can't vouch for the product in use but it looked OK. No problems at all.
17 February 2012
really cute! works nicely!