How To Not Be A Dick
Gosh, don’t you just hate people who act like dicks? From driving up your behind, skipping the queue and talking behind our backs; dicks are everywhere.
We all know at least one – and we hate at least one.
Give the dick in your life the perfect gift; this clever little guide to How To Not Be A Dick!
How To Not Be A Dick is packed with helpful tips and hints to guide the dick in your life, as well as including brilliant illustrations showing two people as they confront dickishness in their lives.
Come rain or shine, fight the dick wherever you are!
- An etiquette book for teens
- Nobody wants to be a dick but dicks are everywhere!
- They cut in line, talk behind our backs and even have the power to morph into trolls online
- Their powers are impressive, but with a little foresight we can take a stand against dickishness today!
- Packed with honest and straightforward advice
- Playful illustrations showing two well-meaning (but not always well behaved) young people as they confront moments of potential dickishness in their everyday lives
- Sometimes they falter, sometimes they triumph, but they always seek to find a better way.
- With their help, you can too!
Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 1.3cmDimensions
- 1.3cm x 14.0cm x 22.0cm
How To Not Be A Dick Customer Reviews
Related products in Funny Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.