I Could Pee on This
Did you know cats wrote poetry? No, seriously, they do! You know how sometimes you sit and wonder just what might be going through your furry friends mind as they pounce about the garden or sit purring in your lap? Well, they’re composing poems.
This little book of cat poems is ideal for helping all cat lovers understand just what is going on in that hairy head.
The fully illustrated book is full of hilarious cat nips of information that explains all about cat behaviour to the average human.
With 122 pages split up into 4 cat-egories – family, work, play and existence – this fabulous little book gives voice to every cat, everywhere!
- Cat lovers can rejoice in the quirkiness of their feline friends
- Insightful and curious poems from the singular mind of house cats
- Fully illustrated book of tongue-in-cheek poetry
- Sally Forth helps cats unlock their creative potential and explain their odd behavior to ignorant humans
- Titles like 'Who Is That on Your Lap?, This is My Chair, Kneel Before Me, Nudge, and Some of My Best Friends Are Dogs'
- Perfectly captures the inner workings of the cat psyche!
Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.9 x 15.9 cmDimensions
- 15.9cm x 1.9cm x 12.7cm
I Could Pee on This Customer Reviews
Related products in Books for Animal Lovers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.