Ice Cube Maker
The Ice Cube Maker is the newest member of the famous Ice Appliance Ice Maker family.
The Ice Cube Maker is the smallest addition to the Ice Appliance range but as we all know “small ones are more juicy”. The water tank has a surprisingly large capacity of 2 litres and ice cubes can be made within 10 minutes for the smallest sized cube. The tray holds 70 cubes in total on a medium cube size setting, perfect if Cocktail is your favourtie film and you need an endless supply of ice to practice your moves. The ice maker also takes up less space on the worktop leaving more space for those all important cocktail bottles.
Why might you need an ice machine is a question you may very well ask? If you hate those little trays that snap under pressure or once the ice cubes loosen they flip all over the floor. Alternatively, if you entertain regularly, like to party at Christmas, New Year and through the summer months and your barbecue parties are the place to be then you cannot be without the Ice Appliance Ice Maker.
- Voltage: Nominally 240V AC 50Hz
- Maximum power: 150W
- Water Tank capacity: 2 litres approximately
- Ice Cube Size: Small - Cycle time 10 minutes
- Medium - Cycle time 12 minutes
- Large - Cycle time 16 minutes
- Net Weight: Approx. 14 Kgs
- Approvals: CE. TÜV/G
- The number of ice cubes produced per cycle is 10.
- The Ice Cube Basket holds approximately 70 cubes or 0.7 kgs. of ice on medium cube size setting.
- The appliance can produce approx 12 Kg of ice in a 24 hour period dependent on the water temperature and ambient conditions.
- Height : 400 mm
- Depth : 380 mm
- Width : 310 mm
Ice Cube Maker Customer Reviews