Junior White Water Tubing Experience
How It Works
1. Simply click "Add to Cart" to purchase this experience
2. Choose between an e-voucher to your inbox, or a gift pack through the post
3. Receive your voucher, book your experience and enjoy!
This Northamptonshire-based experience is ideal for the young looking for some fun! They’ll get to experience plenty of thrills and spills as they race down an exciting white water course in a doughnut-shaped tube, kitted out in a wetsuit, helmet and life jacket! After a quick lesson in safety basics, technique and a few cheeky tips, they’ll be launched into the water for a breathless rush of adrenaline as they navigate their way through whirling whirlpools, popping water boils and crazy little eddies!
The overlooking Breakout Cafe is also a great point to watch all the fun from afar, so you can bring as many supporters and spectators as you wish!
This exhilarating experience day is suitable for ages 8-17.
- Your voucher is valid for ten months and is for one person.
- The experience runs on Saturdays from March – November only.
- Dates are subject to availability.
- Participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The maximum weight is 16 stone. No previous experience is necessary.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness to take part.
- This activity is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant, has muscular or skeletal problems, has respiratory problems or has recently had an operation.
- Please bring the following on the day of your experience: a spare pair of trainers or wetsuit boots, a thermal top, a towel, a spare set of clothing, swimsuit, shorts or trunks to wear under a wetsuit.
- The whole experience will last approximately one and a half hours.
Junior White Water Tubing Experience Customer Reviews
Related products in Wet and Wild
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.