Luminaid PackLite 16 Solar Lamp
You've got yourself on a camping trip, or have a whole bunch of mates coming round to watch the big game later on. You've stocked up on food and drinks, have enough sleeping bags to keep everyone happy and are raring to go, when suddenly, the power goes out! No lights, no radio, no nothing!
We all knows what happens next in every horror movie but thankfully you're not in a horror movie! You simply pull out your Luminaid Solar Lamp, inflate and voil! You have light again!
This brilliant device weighs only 99 grams so is easy to carry around, and is so compact it can be stored in your pocket for when you need it. Best of all, the only thing you need to recharge your solar lamp is 7 hours of sunlight!
- Push Button Switch with EXTRA BRIGHT, HIGH, LOW and FLASHING settings
- 6 Hours LED on EXTRA BRIGHT setting
- 10 Hours LED light on HIGH setting
- 16 Hours LED light on LOW setting
- 32 Hours LED light on FLASHING setting
- Recharges in 6-7 hours of direct sunlight
- High-efficiency mono crystalline solar panel
- Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with hundreds of recharge cycles
- Weighs only 3.5 oz
- Waterproof up to 1 meter deep and can float
- All components including battery are lead-free and RoHs compliant
- 18 x 13 x 2cm
- 8.25 x 12cm
Luminaid PackLite 16 Solar Lamp Customer Reviews
Related products in Lighting
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.