Molecular Gastronomy Kit
Before you grew up and had to start cooking your own meals, food was fun! From foamy fizzing stuff to soup that looked like the alphabet, you spent a lot of your childhood playing with the stuff that you ate. Now, as an adult, you can appreciate the time and effort it takes to make a truly spectacular meal – but with this awesome Molecular Gastronomy Kit, you’ll find it takes less time to make the most fun and deliciously creative meals.
This kit contains everything you need to experiment at home with the molecular techniques only the top chefs know about.
So, forget the hefty price tags and start impressing your guests with foods like mint caviar beads that burst in their mouths, chocolate spaghetti and even lemon foam!
Your ever-so-clever kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five specialised molecular tools and even a DVD containing 50 recipes to help you on your way to gastronomy heaven!
- Bring your culinary creativity to the next level and impress with spectacular dishes
- Natural texturing agents can now be used to deconstruct any dish thanks to 3 spectacular techniques
- SPHERIFICATION: Encapsulate flavours into bubbles that burst in your mouth
- EMULSIFICATION: Create colourful foams that intensify aromas
- GELIFICATION: Sculpt flavours into tasty pearls, raviolis or spaghettis
- 4 food additives (20 sachets)
- 3 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 measuring spoon
- 1 food grade syringe
- 2 silicone tubes
- 1 silicone mould
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Agar Agar
- 5 sachets / net 25g - Calcium Lactate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Sodium Alginate
- 5 sachets / net 10g - Soy Lecithin
Dimensions: 30.5 x 17.8 x 7.6cm
Molecular Gastronomy Kit Customer Reviews
Related products in Food Making Kits
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.