Ohayo Tomorrow - Super Hydration Method Video
Ohayo Tomorrow - Super Hydration Method
Want to wake up feeling great? Rehydrate overnight with Ohayo, the UK's number one Happy Morning vitamin drink.
Ohayo's special blend of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes are designed to be taken just before bed, helping you feel refreshed upon waking up the morning after. It works while you sleep, so you'll wake up feeling your best, ready to take on the day.
If you're feeling forgetful the night before, the front label peels off as a sticker to reveal a glow in the dark label. Leave it on your nightstand during the day, come home and rehydrate.
The name means "good morning" in Japanese; drink it before bed, wake up happy.
Give it a try and see for yourself what everyone is talking about!
- Some B vitamins to fight fatigue
- Other B vitamins to help with headaches
- Magnesium to support your electrolyte balance
- Potassium to help maintain a normal blood pressure
- Milk thistle to protect and support your liver to eliminate toxins
- 1 bottle
- Small, nifty drink that helps your body feel better after a skin full!
- Special blend of vitamins, electrolytes, and milk thistle are designed to help your body eliminate toxins and replace essential nutrients
- Peel off the front label to reveal a glow in the dark label
- Drink it before bed, tomorrow says thank you!
Spring Water, Sugar, Vitamin, Mineral & Plant Extract Blend (Vitamin C, Tri-Magnesium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Milk Thistle Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Free from artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Gluten and dairy free.
Dimensions: 10.9 x 5.4cmDimensions
- 0cm x 5cm x 11cm
Ohayo Tomorrow - Super Hydration Method Customer Reviews
Related products in Party Gifts
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.