Our Story from Baby to Adult - For my Daughter
Daughters are a precious gift; they arrive in a flurry of excitement, bringing with them hopes for the future, joy and laughter. They test your patience, make you worry, and sometimes even make you mad; but the bond between you only goes from strength to strength. Your daughter begins her life depending on you, and, as she grows, you come to depend on her too. From birth to adulthood, your daughters’ experiences will give you feelings of love and pride you could not have ever imagined, so it’s only natural you would want to document every momentous occasion to be able to show her as she grows.
This beautifully designed, colour illustrated journal helps you to record every precious memory of your daughter’s life from birth to adulthood. Showcasing a beautiful baby bird that grows each year until it is ready to fly the nest, your journal will encourage you to write about the changes you see in your little girl as she makes her way through those special ages and learns to spread her wings.
Chronicle your feelings, hopes and thoughts for your daughter to read and reflect on as she develops – your journal will prompt you to write about your developing relationship and that untouchable mother-daughter bond.
Your journal will serve as a reminder of all the wonderful things your daughter has brought to your life, or, alternatively, would make a wonderful gift to your little princess. Given as an 18th birthday present, or for when your little chick begins her family to help her understand her own little chicks.
- Beautifully designed, colour illustrated journal
- Created around a baby bird that grows up each year until it is ready to fly the nest
- Spaces for photos and memorabilia
- Provides prompts to help parents chronicle amazing family experiences, moments, growth, development, personality, precious family memories, and the wonderful emotional journey.
- Once completed, the journal may be given as a gift to the child a priceless gift to be shared and treasured at 18
Dimensions: 24cm x 17cm
Our Story from Baby to Adult - For my Daughter Customer Reviews
20 December 2012
Nice gift for my daughter-in-law to share with my new grand daughter.