Personalised Acceptable to Drink Mug
Made from ceramic it's an excellent quality mug that will be kept looking it's best when hand washed only! The example given on the mug is 'coffee keeps Rosie going until is acceptable to drink Prosecco' but it can be adapted to suit any one!
The personalisation goes as, line 1 can hold up to 12 characters which is where you can add the word 'coffee' or 'tea.' Line 2 shows the word 'keeps' which is at standard. Line 3 is where you add the recipients name of up to 12 characters.
The wording 'going until it's acceptable to drink' appears on the mug as standard, which then allows you to add the recipients drink of choice to the bottom of the mug of up to 12 characters.
All personalised lines appear in a pink font giving it a lovely girly edge perfect for lovers of the colour pink! Ideal for the hard workers in your life that also enjoy a drink to relax after the hard work is done!
If the recipient turns the mug around they can be met with a special message on the reverse of the mug! With 4 lines and 20 characters available on each this gives you plenty of room to well wish the recipient for the occasion at hand!
- Line 1 on front (e.g. Tea, 12 characters max.)
- Line 2 on front (e.g. Name 12 characters max.)
- Line 3 on front (e.g. Alcohol 12 characters max.)
- Message On Reverse (4 lines of 20 Characters max.)
Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 6.8cm
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty. Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Acceptable to Drink Mug Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Mugs
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.