See more: Personalised Drinks
Personalised Bottle of Mulled Wine
There’s nothing like gathering around the fire at Christmas time with a glass of this traditional Mulled Wine. This Christmas why not make someone’s day extra special with a ready to drink bottle of mulled wine personalised with their name and a Christmas greeting.
Personalise your bottle with any name up to 25 characters and a message over 2 lines with 40 characters per line. You can also choose which label design you would like. Choose from Authentic Design, Snowflake Design or Traditional Design.
This seasonal drink is sure to go down well whether it’s at a Christmas party or to enjoy on Christmas day so surprise someone you love and be merry.
- Mulled wine produced under Global Food Standard BRC Level ‘A’ Accredited Certification.
Please note: This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters. Personalised products can only be returned if faulty.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18. Under current UK legislation it is an offence to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, a member of our Customer Services team will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Bottle of Mulled Wine Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Drinks
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.