Personalised Disney Fairies Book
Dressing up in her fairy wings is one of her favourite things to do; she dances around on her tip-toes and sprinkles her fairy dust all over the land. Theres no doubting the happiness your little fairy spreads, so when it comes to any special occasion you want to give her gifts shell treasure forever. Give her the gift of magic with this beautiful personalised Disney Fairies Storybook. Shell be able to see her name in print and imagine herself on a spellbinding adventure through the magical land where fairies live, as she becomes part of the story. Join her as she flies from flower to flower and, dressed in her pretty pink wings, makes friends with her favourite fairies.
Beautifully illustrated and captivating, this personalised story book is sure to become her favourite bedtime story. She'll be delighted when she sees her name alongside three of her friends and realises youve added a personal message to her favourite book.
For a magical gift shell treasure forever, look no further than this wonderful personalised Disney Fairies story book.
- First Name (13 Characters Max.)
- Last Name (18 Characters Max.)
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Address Line 1 (22 Characters Max.)
- Town (30 Characters Max.)
- First Friend's Name (14 Characters Max.)
- Second Friend's Name (14 Characters Max.)
- Third Friend's Name (14 Characters Max.)
- This book is from... (30 Characters Max.)
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Disney Fairies Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Childrens Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.