Personalised Five Go Parenting
If you're looking for a gift for some one that is a little bit different and a bit tongue in cheek then look no further than this Enid Blyton Famous Five: Five Go Parenting spoof book! Perfect for any occasion and especially for someone who you know has experienced what it is like to have a baby!
This Enid Blyton book for grown ups is the perfect gift to raise a few smiles and see things a little bit differently to what you may be used to from the Famous Five! The Famous Five may think that they can rise to any challenge, but will looking after a little baby be too much? Amongst themselves and Dr Google can they work out why the baby they are looking after keeps crying?
The book can be personalised with a name (up to 12 characters) which will be printed on the cover and at the header of pages throughout. You can also add a personal message (up to 80 characters) which will be printed on the opening page.
- Personalise with your name and message
- Features original artwork by Eileen Soper
- Name (12 Characters Max.)
- Message (2 Lines of 40 characters per line max.)
14.8 x 21cm
This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
- 0.0cm x 14.8cm x 21.0cm
Personalised Five Go Parenting Customer Reviews
Related products in Haynes Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.