Personalised Formula 1 Newspaper Book
This personalised formula 1 book makes a wonderful gift for any F1 fanatic, not only does it make a thoughtful gift by personalisation and a message of your choice but it documents all those momentous F1 occasions through the power of the press from 1958!
This stunning book features newspaper articles and photographs as told by the reporters, past and present, of the greatest F1 moments of all time. The recipient can relive the exciting and exhilarating moments throughout the F1 history as well as having an insight of how these amazing moments were recorded back in the day! From old school champions such as Graham Hill to the modern day Jenson Button, the recipient can relive it all!
Personalise your gift with the recipients name and any message which will appear inside the book on the title page, you can tell them just how much they mean to you, making a fantastic and unique gift for any occasion! Why not have the recipients name personalised in gold embossing to appear on the front cover, making it even more special for that special someone!
- Name (22 Characters Max.)
- Message (5 Lines of 30 Characters per Line)
- 38 x 31cm
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Formula 1 Newspaper Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Books for Sports Lovers
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.