Personalised Framed Poster - Definition
This Personalised Definition Framed Poster would make a lovely little gift and whether it be for a parent, your other half, a sibling or a good friend, the recipient will truly appreciate the fact that a lot of thought has gone in to this and it is sure to be cherished and kept forever.
The print is all in black with your chosen noun at the top (up to 15 characters noun comes as fixed text) and your list of definitions underneath. You can choose up to 7 definitions (things the recipient is good at and/or what you love most about them) and you have 30 characters to play around with for each one.
The print is presented on art paper and placed in an ivory archival mount. It is all put together with a glass front to protect the print and complete it for hanging.
- Name or Role e.g dad (15 Characters Max.)
- 6 Definitions (30 Characters per definition max.)
- Frame Colour Black
- Print Size A3
- A3 frame measures approx: 45 x 33 x 1.2cm
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Framed Poster - Definition Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Canvas Prints
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.