Personalised Haynes Explains Marriage Book
This Personalised Haynes Explains Marriage book is the ultimate gift for those about to embark on the journey of marriage. It will be something they won't be expecting but are sure to appreciate for advice and laughs.
The book is a tongue in cheek and entertaining take on the classic workshop manual. It will take the reader through all the stages of being married to your one and only! With everything from guiding Grooms from nervous proposer to selectively deaf husband and tearful Fiances through the bridezilla moments to perpetual thermostat adjuster in the form of exploded views, flow charts, fault diagnosis and the odd wiring diagram. Some examples of what's inside are: The Dashboard (wedding planning tips), Last Stop Before The Motorway (stag/hen do's and don'ts and That New Car Smell (things to bring and things to not bring).
As well as personalising this book with the names of the married couple, you can also add a personal message of good luck and best wishes on the inside front page.
- Names (12 characters each max.) "Apostrophe S" is automaticly added on the 2nd name.
- Message (80 Characters Max.)
- Written in the style of a mechanic's manual
- The ideal novelty gift for important milestones in life
- Manual is based on a 'stripdown and rebuild'
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Haynes Explains Marriage Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Haynes Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.