Personalised Haynes Explains The Baby Book
This Personalised Haynes Explains The Baby book is the ultimate gift for new parents and something they won't be expecting but are sure to appreciate for advice and to get them through those late nights and early morning starts!
The book is a light hearted and entertaining take on the classic workshop manual. It will take the reader through all the stages of baby ownership, giving them all the hints and tips they need in the form of exploded views, flow charts, fault diagnosis and the odd wiring diagram to keep things running smoothly. Some examples of what's inside are: Assembly (general pregnancy tips, first, second and third trimester), Refuelling (stages of feeding and breast and bottle feeding) and Routine Maintenance (vaccinations).
As well as personalising this book with the name of the new parent's baby, you can also add a personal message of good luck and best wishes on the inside front page.
- Name (12 characters max.)
- Message (80 Characters Max.)
- Written in the style of a mechanic's manual
- The ideal novelty gift for important milestones in life
- Manual is based on a 'stripdown and rebuild'
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Haynes Explains The Baby Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Haynes Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.