Personalised Haynes Explains The Teenager Book
This Personalised Haynes Explains The Teenager book is the ultimate gift for those having to deal with a grumpy teenager. It will be something they won't be expecting but are sure to appreciate for advice and laughs.
The book is a tongue in cheek and entertaining take on the classic workshop manual. It will take the reader through all the stages of looking after and understanding a teenager. With everything from getting to grips with the dreaded school report, guiding mums through the horror of collecting dirty laundry and advising eager dads on how to be just the right level of embarrassing in the form of exploded views, flow charts, fault diagnosis and the odd wiring diagram. Some examples of what's inside are: Jump-Starting (how to wake a teenager), Connection Problems (understanding teen English) and Under The Influence (teenagers and drugs).
As well as personalising this book with the name of the teenager, you can also add a personal message of good luck and best wishes on the inside front page.
- Name (12 characters max.)
- Message (80 Characters Max.)
- Written in the style of a mechanic's manual
- The ideal novelty gift for important milestones in life
- Manual is based on a 'stripdown and rebuild'
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Haynes Explains The Teenager Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Haynes Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.