Personalised Ladybird Book Of The Mum
From the hilarious grown up series of the classic ladybird books we present the 'how it works' guide for mum, the ideal present to give any mother on Mothers Day!
From the comedy writers that are Jason Hazeley and Joel Morris, they write about what it's like to be a mum in a light hearted and 'tongue in cheek' way for a hilarious read all mums will adore.
New mothers and mothers with grownups themselves will all relate to the things discussed in this book. Each page is beautifully illustrated in the iconic style they are used to seeing from their childhood to support the 'how it works' guide to being a mum!
You can personalised their book by adding their name to the front of the book that will appear in bold black font. You can also add a special message that will appear on the inside cover which can be up to 80 characters.
This adds a personal touch to their gift to let them know what a fantastic mother they are and that everything they do has not gone unnoticed; after all as discussed in the book 'a mum has two very important jobs to do. One is to look after the children, the other is to do everything else!'
- Featuring classic illustrations
- A light hearted guide for mums
- Name (12 characters max)
- Message (2 lines of 40 characters max)
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty. Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Ladybird Book Of The Mum Customer Reviews
Related products in Funny Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.