Personalised Newspaper Book - Birthday Edition
Celebrate someones special day with this unique Newspaper Book. This will make a wonderful gift as the book features front page newspaper re-prints from the recipients date of birth and their birthday every year after up to the present day.
Opposite each front page re-print there will be a remember when page that the recipient can add photos and messages to that relate to that specific year.
You can add your personalisation by simply entering the recipients name and a personal message which will form a certificate on the title page of the book. The recipient's name and date of birth will be embossed in gold on the cover.
This beautiful personalised book measures 38 x 30cm and is bound in a premium leatherette cover. It will make a wonderful gift that will be treasured for years to come.
Please note:The books thickness will depend on the age of the recipient. There are no newspapers printed on Christmas Day and there will be occasions when a front page for the required date is not available. In this case a front page from the day after will be used.
- 38cm x 30cm
- Recipient's Name (22 Characters Max.)
- Message (5 Lines of 30 Characters Max.per line)
- Date Required (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Daily mirror and Daily Mail are ONLY used.
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Headlines may not be suitable for all occasions as they are printed from genuine newspapers.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Newspaper Book - Birthday Edition Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Newspapers & Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.