Personalised Peter Rabbit Little Book Of Life
The Peter Rabbit little book of life is a wonderful personalised book that brings a whole new outlook into the famous Beatrix Potter tales!
The book contains original quotes and snippets from famous tales such as 'Timmy Tiptoes,' 'Mrs Tittlemouse' and of course 'Peter Rabbit' but with an added modern twist that applies to everyday life. The witty tone of the book gives the recipient friendly advice on how to sail through life smoothly, covering common sense, morals and even house keeping!
The book can be personalised with any name which appears on the front cover and through out the book on the top of each page. This is another lovely touch to the book that makes it not only a great gift but a loving keepsake for them to treasure!
It can be a gift for children who have fell in love with the Beatrix potter magic as well as for the older readers that have never fell out of love with them, with beautiful original illustrations on each page it's bound to take them back to their childhood!
Add a message to the inside cover to complete this wonderful gift and to let the recipient know just who their book is from!
- First Name (12 Characters Max.)
- Message on inside cover (2 lines of 40 Characters Per Line Max.)
- Includes excerpts from the original tales
- Presented in cream gift box
- The perfect treasured keepsake
Dimensions: 22 x 22cm
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
- 0cm x 22cm x 22cm
Personalised Peter Rabbit Little Book Of Life Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Childrens Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.