Personalised Sofia the First Adventure Book
Your child already loves watching the fun loving princess that is Sofia the first on television so why not let them be part of the magic, with their very own 'My adventures with Sofia the first' book where they become a part of the story!
Living with Sofia in the castle they get to learn with her what it takes to be a real princess as well as having fun with all the other characters that they love from the programme!
The book includes the child's personal information for a fantastic touch! You can add their first and second name, gender, date of birth, address line 1 and town!
The book also lets you include three of their friends to appear alongside them in their princess adventures! They will just adore seeing their name and all their best friend names too, we guarantee they will be turning the pages for you!
A message of up to 30 characters can be added to let them know who their book is from as well as giving them a loving keepsake for any occasion!
- Name (12 Characters Max.)
- Surname (18 Characters Max.)
- Address Line 1 (22 Characters Max.)
- Town (30 Characters Max.)
- First Friends name (14 Characters max.)
- Second Friends name (14 Characters Max.)
- Third Friends name (14 Characters Max.)
- This Book Is From (30 Characters Max.)
- Child's DOB (Day/Month/Year)
- Child's Gender (M/F)
- First Friends Gender (M/F)
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty. Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Sofia the First Adventure Book Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Childrens Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.