Personalised Wedding Pin
Are you getting married and want to stick to the traditional something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue? Or maybe you're looking for a gift for a bride that will take the stress away from having to find four individual items? Look no further than this Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Wedding Pin!
This silver plated wedding pin is so thoughtful and sure to be cherished forever. The 'something old' is a genuine old lucky sixpence coin, the 'something new' is a gorgeous bride charm, the 'something borrowed' is a key charm and the 'something blue' is a pretty Swarovski crystal heart.
The beautiful piece will be presented in a white gift box with a 'something old, something blue' mini card. A silver nameplate will be on the front of the box and you can personalise it with special words of your choice (up to 3 lines of 75 characters). If you are buying this as a gift, you can surprise the recipient by sending it directly to them where for a small charge it will be presented in a pearl grey gift bag with a hand written gift card.
- Pendant (20 Characters Max.)
- Gift Box Message (3 lines of 25 characters per line max.)
Dimensions: 6cm long
- This item will be personalised exactly as you have written so please double check spelling, punctuation and use of capital letters.
- Personalised products can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Do not include accents and special symbols as some of our processes will not allow this.
- Due to the font type used please do not use all capitals in your personalised message, or the personalisation will be very difficult to read.
Personalised Wedding Pin Customer Reviews
Related products in Personalised Wedding Gifts
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.