Pie Pops Kit
Make baking your favourite treats as easy as pie with these pudding-licious Pie Pops. This pie-oneering kit provides you with everything you need to design, bake and display fun-sized portions of everyone’s ideal appetizers and desserts.
Simply use the cut and press tool to cut your pastry crust to the correct size, then stamp, fill with fabulous fillings of your choice and seal!
Plus, the specially designed cover doubles as a display tray for you to show off your culinary skills, and can hold sauces, toppings and tit-bits to go with your pie pops. See, we told you they were easy as pie!
- Custom Pan
- Press and Cut Tool
- Pie Pop Sticks
- A Cover for transporting, displaying and serving your Pie Pops.
- Roll out dough, cut crust shapes with prep tool.
- Flip prep tool, lightly press lattice detail into half of the cut outs.
- Butter and flour interior of the prep tool (top and base)
- Place crust in base of prep tool, making a well for filling. Use an egg wash to help seal crust edges.
- Add approximately 2 tbsp of your choice of filling, place the stick in centre.
- Place the top crust on the top to complete the pie pop, press top of prep tool onto base to seal edges.
- Remove pie pop, arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°C for 11 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy !!
Pie Pops Kit
27 December 2012
The pie maker itself is a useful tool for sweet & savoury pies, but the rest is a bit gimmicky, though 11 year old niece liked it for Xmas. Only 24 sticks which don't seem to be re-usable, but anything to get kids cooking healthy stuff (niece did mince pies & cheese/onion/mushroom on Boxing Day) has got to be good
23 October 2012
Brilliant quick delivery . Only thing quicker is the pies leaving the plate!