Reviber Vibration Plate With Stand
This easy, time-saving exercise requires just ten minutes a day. This Reviber Vibration Plate has the added benefit of a stand making it easier to balance.
- Tones and strengthens muscle
- Reduces body fat
- Increases circulation & metabolism
- Increases bone density
- Improves balance & posture
- Strengthens pelvic-floor muscle
- 5 year motor guarantee and 2 years on all other parts.
Scientists created vibration exercise to prevent astronauts losing muscle and bone mass in space. Recent university studies have shown that this type of body-conditioning improves muscle strength, increases metabolism, and reduces body fat. It has also been proven to strengthen pelvic floor muscles, improve balance & posture, and increase bone density.
And feedback from users suggests that it also reduces the appearance of cellulite. It is easy to use and feels fantastic – for a great workout you simply spend ten minutes doing passive exercises such as standing and sitting on the machine.
On 25th May 2009 the Irish Mail reported on a study which suggests that, used correctly, vibration plates will not only help you lose weight, but will trim the harmful fat that settles around the internal organs and raises the risk of heart disease. A study on men found that "...the biological mechanism produced by vibration is similar to the effect produced by explosive power training (jumping and bouncing)."
From studies on women the researchers concluded that standing on a vibrating surface is as beneficial as going to the gym for improving leg strength and speed of movement!
- Speed - 14 - 40Hz (840 to 2400 vibrations per minute)
- Oscillating (see-saw) action - The best vibration technology for whole body exercise
- 120kg / 19 Stone weight capacity
- Weight - 14.3kgs
- 61.5 x 51.5 x 21cm
- Platform - 43cm across with a depth of 31cm
Reviber Vibration Plate With Stand Customer Reviews