Santa Claus The Book of Secrets (Hardback)
Get all of Santa’s secrets for yourself!
After years of surrounding himself in mystery, Santa Claus has finally decided to let us in on his best kept secrets.
With all the technology available nowadays, Santa realised he would have to do something pretty big to keep up with the times – and that’s where his Book of Secrets comes in!
Containing all the information you ever wanted about Santa, this book will answer all sorts of questions; from who Santa Claus really is and how he got his first job to how in the world he can fly around the planet in a night.
An excellent read for any family at Christmas time.
- Destined to become a family tradition at Christmas
- After centuries of closely guarding ancient secrets, Santa Claus has decided that the time has come to share the magical mysteries behind Christmas
- Who is Santa Claus and how did he first get the job?
- What does he really look like?
- Who are the Elves and what magic do they possess?
- How do they keep track of children are naughty and which are nice?
- How does Santa get inside our houses each Christmas Eve and how can he fly around the entire planet in just one night?
- In this beautifully illustrated book, these and many more questions are answered by Santa Claus himself
Dimensions: 26.5 x 23 x 1cm
Santa Claus The Book of Secrets (Hardback) Customer Reviews
Related products in Childrens Gifts
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.