Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise for Two
What better way to enjoy the Thames than to cruise down it with the sounds of jazz gently massaging your ears whilst eating delectable foods and drinking fine wines. I’m sure this will be one experience you won’t forget in a hurry!
You will embark on your amazing journey at the impressive glass pier opposite Embankment Station and you will be led to your seat. Expect to be wowed as your cruise down the Thames and take in many of the amazing key landmarks London has to offer. The boat departs at 11.30hrs so please ensure you arrive in plenty of time. You will return to the pier at 15.00
London (South East).
- Once purchased your voucher will be valid for 10 months.
- Your three course meal will consist of a cold starter, a traditional Sunday roast lunch followed by Baked Pear Frangipane with clotted cream with fresh filter coffee and chocolates to finish. Vegetarian option available.
- Wine isn’t included in the package; however an extensive list is available.
- Smart casual dress is acceptable.
- This experience isn’t suitable for those under 5.
- Wheel chair access available
Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Days Out
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.