Talking Atomic Watch
This clever gadget speaks the time and date in a clear voice making it perfect for anyone who has trouble seeing the clock face. It automatically adjusts between summer and winter time so there is no need to remember when the clocks change as your watch will do it for you! It is a stylish design with a leather strap ensuring it is fully durable and long lasting. There is also an option of an alarm and hourly time announcement.
- Both the talking time and the watch hands set to the correct time automatically when the radio signal is received
- Announces the time and date in a natural male English voice and every mode function is audible
- Option of alarm and hourly time announcement
- Automatically set by atomic signal in UK, Germany, USA and Japan
- Automatically adjusts for British Summer Time
- May be set manually where atomic signal cannot be received
- Black leather strap
- Fitted with one CR2032 battery
- Not waterproof
Dimensions of clock face:
Talking Atomic Watch Customer Reviews
17 November 2011
my mum is loosing her sight and this is an excellent watch for her the voice is very clear and precise and is very good at keeping time.