Thames RIB Blast (Adult)
How It Works
1. Simply click "Add to Cart" to purchase this experience
2. Choose between an e-voucher to your inbox, or a gift pack through the post
3. Receive your voucher, book your experience and enjoy!
Feel the adrenaline as the qualified skipper opens up the engines and takes you speeding up the Thames in the fastest and newest boats to hit Central London.
This custom-fitted, comfy Ribcraft is capable of reaching speeds of up to 45 knots. You will enjoy this experience as your entertaining guide takes you on a thrilling ride between Embankment Pier and Canary Wharf.
London (South East).
Arrive at the dock at the appointed time for a safety briefing before climbing aboard and blasting off down the famous London river! Your trip will last for around 50 minutes and is the closest thing to a white-knuckle ride in central London, as your skipper takes you through exhilaratingly tight turns and other manoeuvres. All skippers have travelled extensively on the Thames and boats are designed to ensure passenger comfort and safety at all times. A PA system ensures you can hear your guide clearly at all times, and the soundtrack to your adventure is provided by a high-powered stereo onboard. For those celebration trips, you can also purchase a photo of your experience! Waterproof clothing and automatically inflating lifejackets are provided.
- Your voucher is valid for ten months for one adult.
- Under 16s are to be accompanied by an adult.
- There will be no more than eleven other participants on this experience.
- Spectators are welcome to wave you off, but they will not be able to see all the action of your experience.
- Although these boats are designed to cope with the most extreme conditions, in severe weather the experience may be cancelled and rearranged for an alternative date.
- Available selected dates through the year.
- This is the only RIB operator that provides arm rails (as well as a grip rail) to ensure your safety and comfort at all times.
- All trips have qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides.
- All boats have been certified by the Maritime Coastal Agency and have on board the latest safety equipment from a global plotting system to a 14 man life-raft.
- As well as having an inbuilt VHF Radio on the boat, crew also carry at least one hand held radio as back up.
Thames RIB Blast (Adult) Customer Reviews
Related products in Wet and Wild
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.