The Little Pocket Book Of Mindfulness
When it comes to everyday, most of us just trudge through it without paying too much attention to the rigmarole and ritual. How will you possibly be able to tell your grandkids all about your life when you’re not even paying attention to it?!
Stop being part of the crowd and learn how to be truly mindful so that you can properly enjoy every moment of every day.
With this brilliant Little Pocketbook Of Mindfulness you will be taught some mindful meditations, you've got a handy guide to help you immerse yourself in everything – from that gorgeous sunshine on your way to work, to the way it feels when you finally take your shoes off after a long day.
- Author Anna Black began practising mindfulness as a way of managing her own stress
- Many of us find it difficult to appreciate the present, either dwelling on the past or worrying about the future
- Be mindful - don't miss out on small moments that are often incredibly valuable
- Mindfulness meditation
- Perfect introduction to mindfulness
- Packed with easy-to-follow tips and incorporate simple mindful moments into your daily life
Dimensions: 14.7 x 14.7 x 1.6cm
The Little Pocket Book Of Mindfulness Customer Reviews
Related products in Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.