The Snacking Dead: A Parody In A Cookbook
For fans of The Walking Dead, here is a new parody cookbook filled with snacks for every feasting occasion!
Filled with tips for cooking under duress, and a love story that will send ripples down your spine!
The beating heart of this cookbook is Pam Beaumont, who must fight the dead and feed the living! The apocalypse is no picnic, but she survives on quick bitesand on her love for Daryl, a backwoods bad ass with a crossbow who reminds her that she has more than one appetite!
Brain food to finger food, sweets to killer cocktails, this parody cookbook is filled with 50 recipes that parody are guaranteed to grab you!
The recipes are all accompanied by grizzly photography that will alarm and excite your palate.
- At the heart of this cookbook is Pam Beaumont, who must fight the dead and feed the living
- The apocalypse is no picnic, but she survives on quick bites and on her love for Daryl
- From brain food to finger food, sticky sweets to killer cocktails
- 50 recipes
The zombies have their snack plando you have yours?
- Sweetish Fleshballs
- Nachos of the Living Dead
- Elbows Casserole
- Crabby Prepper Puffs
- Survivalist Hero
- Dire Ham Biscuits
- Cold-Blooded Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Gratuitous Violence Jello Mold
Dimensions: 18.2 x 22.09 x 1.77cmDimensions
- 1.8cm x 22.1cm x 18.2cm
The Snacking Dead: A Parody In A Cookbook Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.