Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give A F**k Cookbook
Eat some goddamn vegetables and shut the f**ck up! Thats the message from the wildly popular website Thug Kitchen. With more than half a million Facebook fans and favoured by Gwyneth Paltrow, Thug Kitchen is definitely kicking some cooking ass.
Thug Kitchen lives in the real world, no pretentious holier than thou sh*t, no hype ingredients allowed in this cookbook, just real, lip-smacking food to prepare and devour.
With more than 100 best-loved recipes and not a frozen chicken nugget in sight (strong debate about the chicken bit here but thats another book entirely), Thug Kitchen are going to arm you with the info you need to make the best meals, snacks and sides (Pumpkin Chilli? Grilled Peach Salsa? Coconut Curry Soup? Believe it, this sh*t is real). Thug Kitchen thoroughly endorses the healthier lifestyle on a plate.
And before you ask, no ketchup is not a vegetable, Thug Kitchens first cookbook will elevate your game (real tomatoes if you need to ask) and force you to get to grips with good honest produce. Most importantly Thug Kitchen will make you eat like you give a f**k.
- Thug Kitchen - wildly popular website to inspire people to eat some Goddamn vegetables
- Beloved by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Throwing down more than 100 recipes for their best-loved meals, snacks and sides for beginning cooks to home chefs
- Arm you with all the info and techniques you need to shop on a budget and go and kick a bunch of ass on your own
- Sh*t is about to get real
Dimensions: 24 x 19 x 24cm
Thug Kitchen: Eat Like You Give A F**k Cookbook Customer Reviews
Related products in Cookery and Baking Books
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.