Tour of Lord's Cricket Ground with Lunch for Two
Perfect for any sport or cricket fan is this Tour Of Lord's Cricket Ground With Lunch For Two! Take someone with you or maybe you're looking for a gift for two people (no minimum age) that would enjoy this kind of thing.
Based in Greater London, the 100 minute group tour around the cricket ground and the MCC Museum will give you more of a feel for the professionals and a better insight into the sport. You will be lead by an experienced and knowledgeable tour guide who will give you access to exclusive areas and give you the opportunity to see the Ashes Urn, the Long Room and the players' Dressing Room.
As if that wasn't exciting enough, at the end of the tour you can enjoy a pub lunch and a drink at the Lord's Tavern where you can choose from a selection of traditional English dishes and alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks!
- Greater London (London) - London
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available week-round
- Tours do not operate on or around match days and other selected days. All available dates are held with the suppli
- Booking must be made in advance
- All dates are subject to availability
Tour of Lord's Cricket Ground with Lunch for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Days Out
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.