We have to give thanks to the greatest travellers of all times, the people who dared to go further than anyone else, who yearned to see what was out there and refused to believe their little patch of land was all there was in the world. After all, if it wasn’t for them, we’d still be thinking the world was flat and that we couldn’t travel too far or we’d fall off it! But what if Christopher Columbus or the great Ibn Battuta hadn’t written down what adventures they were having, what if they hadn’t described all the strange and wonderful people they met, or the colourful foods they tasted on their journeys? We’d all still be sat in our little brick houses fearing the people who lived on the other side of the world!
Your journeys, though maybe not on a scale as large as Columbus (and probably a bit easier what with the use of planes and new-fangled technology!), are just as important. I mean, how will future generations know of the exciting things happening in the world today if nobody writes them down! What good is burying a time capsule with nothing in it?! No good, we say. That’s why we bring you this awesome, ultra-cool Travel Journal.
Packed with the funkiest designs on its pages, your travel journal gives you a huge amount of space to document where you are going and where you have been.
Your Travel Journal Includes:
- A pouch on the inside of the front cover for tickets, passes and keepsakes
- Pages to list and tick off 'Things To Do Before I Go' and 'Things To Pack'
- 76 Pages to document your travel, each page has section in the top left hand corner to jot down the 'Destination', 'Date' and Weather'. Every now and then a page will have something extra special on to help you remember your journey. For example, 'Save something near you right now to keep as a memento', 'Sketch what you see' or 'Choose three words that describe how you feel today'
- Every now and then there are also little sayings by famous authors to inspire you. For example, "You lose sight of things... and when you travel, everything balances out." Daranna Gidel
- Review pages to review food of restaurants you visit, bars and clubs, cafes, hotels, and places you shop at
- Address pages so you can send everyone postcards of the places you have visited or jot down addresses of the people you meet along your travels
- A map of the world to 'Mark your Trips'
- A map of the world showing the different 'Standard Time Zones'
- A 'Currencies' section telling you the currencies of different countries
- A 'Conversions and Measurements' page
This gorgeous journal has different designs running through its pages and will easily inspire you to write down your thoughts and experiences; and hopefully, one day in the future those thoughts and experiences might inspire others!
Dimensions: 1.3 x 12.3 x 16.6 cm
Travel Journal Customer Reviews
Related products in Travel Gifts
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.