Vineyard Tour and Tasting - with Lunch - for Two
How It Works
1. Simply click "Add to Cart" to purchase this experience
2. Choose between an e-voucher to your inbox, or a gift pack through the post
3. Receive your voucher, book your experience and enjoy!
Take pleasure in a tour around two fantastic vineyards, a great chance to experience and absorb the workings of a vineyard and winery. Learn how the wine is made by the professionals then take a sample of the finished product. Complete a tour around all areas of the vineyard from the earliest planting of 30 years ago to the most recent plantings. Also included are many other interesting topics. Experience the new modern and advanced art wine winery and bottling plant on site before sampling some truly amazing wines.
Your experience will start with tea, coffee and introduction before venturing out on the vineyard tour. While on tour you will be shown a sample of vines and the opportunity to be involved in an open discussion on training, growing and harvesting vines. Then you'll head to the winery to see how the wine is made from start to finish. This begins with the grape right through to when the finished bottle is revealed. Wine sample tasting is next on the agenda and then to finish the whole experience off there is a delicious ploughman's buffet lunch to be enjoyed before collecting your complimentary bottle of wine to complete your vineyard tour.
- Cambridgeshire (South East) - Cambridge
- Devon (South West) - Bishopsteignton
- East Sussex (South East) - Hastings
- East Sussex (South East) - Robertsbridge
- Shropshire (Midlands) - Shrewsbury
- Suffolk (South East) - Woodbridge
- West Yorkshire (North) - Holmfirth
- From the date of purchase your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Due to the nature of this experience tour please note this tour is only available on selected dates.
- Minimum age for this tour is 18 years old.
- The experience begins at 10am and ends at 2pm with an hour for lunch.
- Lunch is included within the cost of the experience. The complimentary wine is one per couple.
- There will be a maximum of 30 participants on each day.
- At the location in Devon, you will be offered a traditional tea including scones and sandwiches in the onsite tea shop
Vineyard Tour and Tasting - with Lunch - for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Days Out
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.