Windsor Castle and Cream Tea for Two
How It Works
1. Simply click "Add to Cart" to purchase this experience
2. Choose between an e-voucher to your inbox, or a gift pack through the post
3. Receive your voucher, book your experience and enjoy!
Treat a special someone to a day out in the Queen's favourite weekend home that is Windsor Castle! The oldest and largest lived in castle the country has to offer is now available for anyone for a passion of English history to sample a delicious cream tea for two in the castle itself!
This treat will have anyone feeling like royalty as they sit down in the Harte and Garter for a delectable afternoon tea complete with fresh scones, sandwiches and cakes with a pot of tea to share too!
But before all this they get to work up an appetite and take a grand tour of the great castle, starting in the grounds and taking them through the stunning St George's Chapel, the state apartments, the drawing gallery and the great St George's hall with the famous 160 seater single table! A breathtaking tour that the recipients will treasure forever!
This makes an excellent gift for any special occasion, giving the recipient not only a great gift for the occasion at hand but a great day out to enjoy!
- Berkshire (South West) - Windsor
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- All dates are subject to availability
- The Castle is open daily from March to October, 9.45am-5.15pm (last admission 4pm), and November to February, 9.45am-4.15pm (last admission 3pm)
- The Chapel is also closed every Sunday to visitors, but worshippers are welcome to the service
Windsor Castle and Cream Tea for Two Customer Reviews
Related products in Days Out
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have an un-answered question about this product? Simply ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.